Need Information On Maintenance or Servicing?
(TSS#6237) This Helios NanoLab 400 DualBeam can be used for TEM lamella prep, circuit edit, defect/failure analysis, nanofabrication & nanoprototyping and MEMS.
• Elstar Electron capable of Sub-nanometer SEM images:
– In lens SE and BSE detectors
• Sidewinder Ion column 0.5-30kV:
– Voltage 30kV
– Beam Current 21nA
• Windows OS and FEI UI with TSS networking computer to make IT happy
– Pattern and Imaging alignment (PIA) software
• Five-axis piezo motorized compucentric stage with load lock
– XYZTR: 100 x100 x 25mm x (n x 360⁰) x T -10⁰ +60⁰, n x360⁰
– Specimen Coverage: 80mm diameter
• IR Chamber scope
• EDX: Optional
• Original Gas Injection System: Max 4 injectors, 1 Pt or W included
• Vacuum System, oil free: PVP, Turbo with 3 IGP x 3
• 6 month warranty, installation & operational training (North America)
* Installation outside of North America will be quoted.
Available Options Include:
• GIS chemistries, Pt, W(CO)6, Xef2, I-Dep2, H2O & others
• Plasma Cleaner
• Flip Stage for STEM imaging and lamella prep
• Omniprobe for lift out or probing
• 65 nm ion beam current upgrade