Need Information On Maintenance or Servicing?
(TSS#6238) This 2015 Helios NanoLab 400ST DualBeam with STEM is used for TEM lamella prep, circuit edit front & back, defect/failure analysis, nanofabrication and nanoprototyping.
• Elstar Electron column, capable of sub-nm SEM and STEM images
• Electron beam voltage: 350v–30kV
• In lens SE and BSE detector and STEM
• Sidewinder Ion column: 0.5–30kV with 21nA beam current
• Windows OS and FEI UI; TSS networking computer to make IT happy
• Pattern and Imaging Alignment (PIA) software
• Five-axis piezo stage with load lock
• Specimen Coverage: 80mm diameter
• Flip Stage with Omniprobe lift out for STEM imaging
• Chamber scope for real time observation
• Gas Injection System (GIS): Max 4 injectors 2 included, chemistry of choice
• Vacuum System, oil free consisting of IGP x 3, air cooled Turbo and dry PVP
• Includes installation & operational training (North America)*
* Installation outside of North America will be quoted.
• 90 day warranty
Available Options Include:
• GIS chemistries
• I-Beam upgrade: 65nA
• Infrared for backside editing
• Plasma Cleaner