Need Information On Maintenance or Servicing?
The FIB 800-M uses Magnum ion column. This FIB is used for circuit edit (front and back side), defect and failure analysis, TEM lamella prep, nanofabrication, nanoprototyping and MEMS.
This FEI FIB 800-M includes:
• Magnum ion column, 5–30kV
• Milling Power: 21nA beam current
• CDEM for ions and electron images with 7nm image resolution
• Windows OS and FEI UI; TSS networking computer to make IT happy
• 5-axis motorized eucentric tilt stage
• Full coverage of 200mm diameter sample
• XYZRT: 200 x 200 x 25mm x n x 360° x -15° +60°
• 200mm load lock
• Chamber scope for real time observation
• Gas Injection System: Max 4 injectors; 2 included, chemistry of choice
• Vacuum System: column IGP, air cooled Turbo and mechanical PVP
• Includes installation & operational training (North America)*
* Installation outside of North America will be quoted.
• 90 day warranty
Available Options Include:
• GIS chemistries
• Plasma Cleaner
• Infrared for backside editing
• Omniprobe for lift out
• Omniprobe for probing
• Dry pump to replace mechanical oil PVP