Need Information On Maintenance or Servicing?
(TSS#1690) The FEI FIB 200-M uses the Magnum ion column. The Magnum doubles the milling power from earlier pre-lens FIB columns. This FIB is used for circuit edit (front and back side), defect and failure analysis, TEM lamella prep, nanofabrication, nanoprototyping and MEMS.
This FEI FIB 200-M includes:
• Magnum column: 5-30kV
• Milling power: 21nA beam current
• CDEM for ions and electron images with 7nm resolution
• Windows OS and FEI UI; TSS networking computer to make IT happy
• 5-axis, comp-eucentric tilt stage
• Full coverage of 70mm diameter
• Motorized XYZ: 25 x 25 x 25mm x Rotation x 360° x Manual T -15° +60
• Front door load
• Chamber scope for real time observation
• Gas Injection System: Max 4 injectors, 2 included; chemistry of choice
• Vacuum system: column IGP, air cooled turbo and mechanical PVP
• Includes installation & operational training (North America)*
* Installation outside of North America will be quoted.
• 90 day warranty
Available Options Include:
• GIS chemistries
• Plasma Cleaner
• Infrared camera for backside editing
• Omniprobe for lift out
• Omniprobe for probing
Dry pump to replace mechanical oil PVP